Thursday, January 21, 2010

New to this...

Hey all! My name is Sarah, and I am a self-proclaimed food geek. I am intrested in and intrigued by all aspects of the restaurant and food service industry. I have a background in both back of the house and front of the house, and thouroughly enjoy both. I am currently a student at the University of Nebraska, majoring in Restaurant Management. My goal someday is to own my own place, whether it be a brewpub in Wisconsin (where I grew up) or a small town bar and restaurant somewhere in Nebraska. The objective of this blog is to visit and reveiw restauarants, mostly locally, but also nationally, should I get a chance to travel (another one of my favorite things to do...). My goal is to bring you reveiws that are not only helpful and relavent, but intresting as well. Being a college student, most of my reveiws will be of the more affordable restaurants, but every once in a while I might splurge and go somewhere I really can't afford :). If you have any suggestions of places you want me to check out, or somewhere you think needs some recognition, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment